Plan your day at the Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow at Rogers Lake in Dowagiac, MI
- Head Veteran | George Martin
- Head Dancers | Marcus Winchester & Sarah Bellew
- Head Junior Dancers | Calvin Ballew & Onyleen Zapata
- Host Drum | Crazy Spirit
- Co-Host Drum | Southern Straight
- Invited Drums | Ribbon Town, Painted Rock, Wisconsin Dells
- Youth Drum | Rizing Bear
Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa literally means "I have quit picking huckleberries."
Every Labor Day Weekend, we gathered and celebrated the good harvest, our families and friends, and our Potawatomi way of life. We do this through song, dance, food and prayers. Though the pow wow began in 1985, our people have gathered to celebrate these things since the beginning of time.