Plan your day at the Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow at Rogers Lake in Dowagiac, MI
- Community Host Drum | Bear Creek (2016 champions)
- Head Veteran | George Martin
- MC | Vince Beyl
- Arena Director | Brian Dayson
- Head Male Judge | Jefferson Ballew
- Head Female Judge | Punkin Shananquet
- Head Male Dancer | Ray Cadotte
- Head Female Dancer | Julie Whitepigeon
- Head Junior Male Dancer | Frank Wesaw Jr, Logan Spencer
- Head Junior Female Dancers | Rachel Saldivar, Kadyn Wesaw + Sydney Morseau-Olson
- Tabulations provided by Moccasin Trail Tabulators
Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa literally means "I have quit picking huckleberries."
Every Labor Day weekend, we gathered and celebrated the good harvest, our families and friends, and our Potawatomi way of life. We do this through song, dance, food and prayers. Though the pow wow began in 1985, our people have gathered to celebrate these things since the beginning of time.